SEA LEVEL HYDROMETER DEEP SIX
HYDROMETER DEEP SIX
– The Unique design of the Deep six hydrometer allow hobbyist to take water sample at six inch in depth without submerging their hand into the water, thus avoiding the possibility of containmentation .
– Readable and accuracy can up to ± 0.001 gravity unit.
– Rugged and durable.
– Simple and more reliable readings.
The re-designed deep six hydrometer with improved calibration and bubble diffuser ensures more accurate readings of your aquarium salt levels. Also includes a built in base so you can rest the hydrometer on a counter top or other flat surface when taking salt readings.
- Specific Gravity and Salinity PPT Scales
- Optimal Specific Gravity / Salinity range indicator on scale
- Bubble diffuser on water intake prevents micro-bubbles from forming on needle.
- Easy to read accurate to +-0.001 specific gravity units
- Wide range of measurement
- Durable construction for long time
- Takes a true water sample at 6″ depth. Avoids inaccurate surface samples
- Hands stay dry avoiding contamination of aquarium
SEA LEVEL Deep six Salinity measurement Hydrometer
- The Unique design of the Deep six hydrometer allow hobbyist to take water sample at six inch in depth without submerging their hand into the water, thus avoiding the possibility of Contamination .
- Sample of the water being measured taken at six inches in depth have also proven to be more accurate than salinity taken on the surface sample.
- Each unit of the Deep six is calibrated and tested for accuracy.