P 300 Submersible Pump:
The Dophin P-300 Submersible Filter Pump is an energy efficient water pump that is great to use with air stones to oxygenate and circulate the water boosting your plant growth.
Oxygen is a crucial part in a Hydroponic system as it promotes the stimulation of beneficial aerobic organisms increasing the water quality and assisting with the uptake of nutrients.
- High Efficiency Easy And Convenient To Install And Clean Because Of Double Structure Number Of Canisters Chosen Depending On The Number Of Fishes And The Size Of The Tank Right-Angle And Arched Exterior Combines With Aquarium Perfectly Make Full Use Of Limited Space Beautiful And Practical
- Fit For Both Seawater And Freshwater Multilayer Dived Biochemical System And Physical Filtration Are The Best Assembling Of Aquarium.
1. To Set Up, Screw The Two Valve Taps On To The Threaded Connectors Of The Pump Marked In/Out.
2. Cut The Hose To The Required Length & Make Sure That They Do Not Bend & Fix Them Tightly To The Valve Taps. Secure The Hose Connectors On Both Taps By Screwing The Union Nuts Tightly.
3. The Other End Of The Hose From Out Valve Tap Connects To Rain Bar.
4. To Start, Press The Pump Knob At Least 4-5 Times To Vacuum The Air From The Filter Body & Fill Up The Water Stop Pressing The Pump Knob When The Outlet Pipe Is Filled With Water, Then Plug On To Electric Supply To Stat The Filtering System – Mechanical & Biological Filtration In One System – Filter Cartridge Can Be Changed & Displayed In One Whole Piece – Easy Setup, Easy Maintenance & Effective Performance – Perfect For Fresh & Marine Tank.