Maxspect Ethereal E5 130:
Effective Coverage: 24in x 24in | Dimensions: 11.8in x 9.5in x 1.3in (LxWxH)
- Effective: 24in x 24in | Maximum: 30in x 30in
- Advanced Crossflow Fan; draws air from above and below the fixture
- WiFi Connectivity with iOS/Android app, fully programmable*
- Only 1.3″ Thick!!
- Enhances Coral Growth & Coloration
- Programmable RGB Color LED Fan for Aesthetic Back-light Effect
- 5 Programmable Color Channels / Integrated Dawn to Dusk
- Includes Stylish Tank-top Mounting Arm
- Optimized 100-Degree Lens with reflective cups for Maximum Penetration and Superb Color Blending
- Utilizes Cree XLamp, XT-E & XP-E LED chips
- *Requires ICV6
The Maxspect Ethereal is a full spectrum modular lighting fixture with 5 independently controlled color channels and enough performance to fulfill the needs of even the most demanding corals.
Multiple units can be linked together to work as one and can be easily controlled wirelessly via PC, mobile iOS or Android devices. The iOS/Android app allows the user to create different photoperiod profiles, weathered modes plus many more enhancing features
The reflector on the Ethereal utilizes a nano-blend technology which ensures superior coverage and minimizes color delamination, resulting overall better color blending. “Disco Effect” is a thing of the past.
Traditional LED fixtures uses individual fixed angle lens to direct the light output into the aquarium. This creates a focused beam of light which create harsh shadows and visible “disco effect” where the led colors are not blended and individual spectrum can be easily seen especially with agitated water surface.
The nano-blend technology Ethereal utilizes in the lens cup is comprised thousands upon thousands of nano sized reflective surfaces which thoroughly blend 5 different color LED chip and effectively reflect the light into the tank. Given the lack of lens on the Ethereal, it is able to effectively focus spread the light over a large surface without excessive light bleeding or glare.
One-of-a-Kind Cooling System
A unique temperature controlled crossflow fan pulls cool air into the fixture from both the top and the bottom and pushes it out through the sides of the fixture ensuring that the entire unit is evenly cooled. The vented channel design allows for each LED pad to remain at optimal temperatures increasing the output life of the LEDs.