MARINE SOURCES Siphon Overflow Box SOB-1 2500L/H:
Siphon Overflow Box hangs over the outside of the aquarium. And then via the overflow box back into the sump. This makes it possible to connect aquaria to under the tank filter systems without having to drill holes in the aquarium.
OVERFLOW BOX FEATURE:
1. Removable safeguard comb- can protect the fish from entering the overflow box. The safeguard comb is removable; it is very easy to make a cleaning.
2. The back chamber lid -can reduce the noise greatly.
- Fix the overflow box in appropriate position on your aquarium and allow water to fill the front chamber. With the adjuster knob you can adjust the unit so that it is parallel to the tank.
- Fill the back chamber (water outflow chamber) with the aquarium water.
- To start the overflow, draw the air out of the overflow. This can be achieved by connecting an air tube to the nipple on top of the unit. The air can be removed by the below three suggestive way..
Suggestion 1: Connect the tube with a power pump to remove the air.
Suggestion 2: Suck on the air tube until the water flow.
Suggestion 3: Connect to the Marine Sources skimmer silencer to remove the air.