Mag-Float Glass Aquarium Cleaner:
It lets you remove algae from glass aquariums without getting your hands wet. The Mag-Float consists of two powerful magnet pieces that are covered in non-toxic plastic. The magnet that goes inside the tank has fuzzy fastener on one side, and the outside magnet has felt. As you move the outer magnet, the abrasive fuzzy fastener magnet follows and scrubs the tank as it moves along. That means you can stay dry while you clean, and you won’t have to worry about knocking over decorations or damaging corals or invertebrates. If the two magnets separate, the inner piece will float for easy retrieval. The plastic cover keeps the magnets rust-free, so you can leave them attached to the tank for practical storage.
- Easy removal of algae from glass/acrylic surfaces
- No longer knock over decorations, damage corals and invertebrates
- No longer get your hands submerged into the water of the fish tank
- Time/money saver on maintenance
- Large cleaning surface area makes the job quick and efficient
- Stays free of debris
- Can be maintained attached to aquarium surface
- Strong, high-quality neodymium rare earth magnets
- Can be used on freshwater and saltwater tanks
- Magnet does not lose strength over time
- Glass Aquarium only
Floating magnet cleaner with removable and replaceable Stainless Steel scraper for Fresh or Saltwater glass aquariums only.
2 in 1 magnet cleaner that scrubs away algae and scrapes away stubborn marine coralline algae.
- Easily cleans away nuisance algae without getting your hands wet.
- Powerful neodymium magnets create a strong magnetic coupling between the two halves.
- If the magnets become separated the cleaning magnet floats to the surface for easy retrieval.
- Suits glass thickness up to 16mm
Dimensions of magnets approximately: 84 x 60 x 50mm (L x W x H mm)
Dimensions overall approximately: 105 x 70 x 50mm (L x W x H mm)
Suits Glass thickness up to: 16mm
Note: Although the scraper is made from 316L stainless steel, we recommend that you remove it from the aquarium after use and rinse under freshwater and dry off. 316L stainless steel has good anti corrosion properties but if left in the high Chloride ion (Cl-) and Bromide ion (Br-) environment of seawater it will eventually corrode.
When storing your Mag-Float or Mag-Float Scrape place the supplied plastic spacer between the magnet halves.
|Model||Max Thickness||Glass Tank Use||Acrylic/Plastic Tank Use|
|Scraper Large Plus||20mm||Yes||No|