JBL Fura Pond 500ML:
Remedy with the very effective active substance Nifurpirinol, which is an antibiotic, to treat all kinds of bacterial diseases. Treats ulcers, fin rot, popeye and dropsy, which often occur in spring, fast and reliably in the early stages. Effective against bacteria of the genera Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, Columnaris, Flexibacter and others Very well tolerated, even for crayfish. Is quickly absorbed through the gills.
Package contents: remedy in tablet form 10070 for freshwater and marine fish.
Use: 1 tablet for 125 l water. Whole package serves for 3000 l. Just put the tablet into the aquarium water to dissolve. Humans are not the only ones to have a comfort zone, fish can feel discomfort too! Transport often triggers stress in fish. Bad water values in the pond can be the reason for bacteria, fungi and parasites.
Remedies actively combat the pathogens and lower the risk of infection. They reduce stress hormones, protect the mucous membranes, disinfect injuries and kill off bacteria, fungi and parasites. Visit the JBL Online Hospital and find out what is ailing your pond dwellers. Having considered the various factors JBL suggests the best treatment.
The correct use of remedies:
- Correct determination of the pond volume (JBL pond volume calculator on www.jbl.de)
- Remove activated carbon from the filter
- Switch-off of the UVC devices
- Follow the package insert when using the remedy
- Create good aeration using a diaphragm pump
- Use additional vitamins to strengthen the resistance (for example Atvitol and and mucous membrane protection JBL AccliPond)
- Disinfect catch nets, fish catching boxes, pond heaters and other technical devices