JBL CO2 Indicator + pH Test:
- Simple and reliable monitoring of the water values in aquariums. Permanent direct measurement of the optimal pH value and carbon dioxide content for freshwater aquariums.
- Permanent test to monitor fertilisation: add reagent to permanent test device and attach with suction cups to the aquarium pane. Compare reagent colour with colour scale label and read value
- Indication of pH value (6.4 – 7.8) and CO2 content
- Online Laboratory: regular control for a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature. JBL has water tests in the form of quick tests or colour change tests for every water analysis. Testing aquarium water for healthy, clear water
- Package content: 1 permanent test, Test-Set CO2 Permanent incl. permanent test, 2 reagents and adhesive colour chart. Refill reagent and indicators available separately
A special indicator permits direct measurement of the CO2 level in milligrams/litre. 20 to 25 milligrams/litre CO2 is ideal. Replace the indicator once every 3 to 4 weeks, lasts a total of 9 to 12 months. Indicates the pH value (6.4 to 7.8) in addition to the CO2 level.
Dimensions: 4.25″ x 6″ x 1.75″
Weight: 100 Grams