JBL Biotopol C 100ML:
Fish and invertebrates need to feel as much at home in the aquarium as in the wild Transform your aquarium water into biotope-like water to protect your aquarium dwellers. Clean aquarium water – optimal water quality. When setting up a new aquarium, during partial a water change and after the use of remedies. Tap water contains heavy metals, such as copper, zinc and lead. To make the water suitable to the requirements of the fish, it must be free of heavy metals, chlorine and chloramine. The water is made suitable for fish by neutralising these substances using dedicated water conditioners. With its aloe vera, Biotopol also ensures that mucous membranes, gills, skin and fins are protected. Aloe vera provides protection from stress, protects the fish’s mucous membranes noticeably and reduces the risk of disease with its vitamin B complex. Chelators enclose heavy metals and aggressive substances are removed during the next partial water change. Chlorine is transformed into harmless chloride, dangerous chlorine and chloramine are neutralised.
Use for: Water change and when setting up a new aquarium; to strengthen the fish after treatment.
Always use one hour before the use of bacterial starters, such as Denitrol.
Advantages of the JBL water conditioners:
- Pollutants in the tap water are neutralised
- Nutrients are added
- The mucous membranes, gills, skin and fins are protected with aloe vera
- Aloe vera builds resistance to heavy metals and
- brings protection from stress and reduces the risk of disease with its vitamin B complex.
- Chelators enclose heavy metals and aggressive substances are removed during the next partial water change.
- Transformation of chlorine into harmless chloride Dangerous chlorine and chloramine are neutralised.