Hikari Oranda Gold Mini:
A food developed specifically to promote prominent head growth while enhancing the coloration of goldfish kept indoors where adequate UV rays may not be available to help them develop natural coloration. Great for Oranda, Lionhead, Azumanishiki, Ranchu and most other fancy goldfish who feed from the surface readily.
A Uniquely Designed Pellet
- Offers rapid acceptance and digestion while accelerating the prominent head growth you desire
- Developed to bring out the true colors goldfish are known for
- The floating pellet allows Oranda easy access to the nutrition given their inability to easily dive for food
Desirable Form Possible Without Live Foods
- Marvelous growth of pronounced head
- Live food not required, eliminating the potential for parasite or bacteria problems
- Floating pellet will not cloud the water, reducing water quality problems
- Allows easy monitoring of amount eaten to eliminate over-feeding
A Nutrient Package Finely Tuned For Performance
- Offers superior and safe color enhancement through the use of Bio-Technology
- Carefully selected ingredients offer rapid growth without losing desirable form
- Added vitamins and minerals in combination with the protein sources support immune system health
Feed two (2) or four (4) times daily, but do not exceed the amount your fish will consume within a few minutes. Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality issues that can result. When the water temperature is consistently below 10°C (50ºF) or above 30ºC (86ºF), reduce the amount fed based on the activity level of your fish and condition of your aquarium.
Note: Hikari® Oranda Gold® contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Fish meal, wheat flour, krill meal, soybean meal, brewers dried yeast, spirulina, dried seaweed meal, fish oil, rice bran, DL-methionine, garlic, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, P-aminobenzoic acid, disodium phosphate, salt, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3, yellow 5, blue 2 (artificial colors).* 03-49D
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Moisture||Ash||Phosphorus|
|min. 45.0%||min. 6.0%||max. 5.0%||max. 10.0%||max. 14.0%||min. 1.2%|
Packaging & Pellet Size(s)
|3.5 oz. (100g) – #05620|
|10.5 oz. (300g) – #05631|