Hanna pH 4.01 and 7.01 Calibration Buffer Sachets:
The pH 4.01 & 7.01 buffer solutions in quick and easy to use 20ml sachets are the most popular buffers used before analysing samples. Ideal for those requiring an accurate acid or neutral reading, particularly suitable for those working in water purification plants, the food industry, aquatics, and Hydroponics, and in any environments where the pH is expected to be acid or neutral.
The single dose sachets are really handy with each sealed sachet holding just the right amount of solution. Each time a meter or electrode is calibrated using the Hanna sachets, it is like using a newly opened bottle of solution!
Benefits of individual packaging
- Ideal for users who do not calibrate frequently
- Ideal for field use due to portability
- Every sachet is as fresh as the day it was packaged
- Light block packaging prevents oxidation from UV light that could alter the buffer value.
Buffer solutions should be stored at 25°C, away from direct sunlight for accurate readings.
To correctly maintain your meter/electrode, we highly recommend use of a Hanna cleaning solution, as well as a buffer, for maximum performance every time. pH4, along with pH7, can also be used as an emergency storage solution.
Hanna buffer solutions are prepared, ready-to-use, according to precise formulas and standardised in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to ensure quality and accuracy. All solutions show a batch number, an expiry date, and the correlation table between pH and temperature. A certificate of analysis is available on request. All bottled solutions are sealed with an air tight, tamper-proof seal to prevent any Carbon Dioxide from entering and causing a change in the pH buffer value.
- Calibration only counts when using fresh solutions and properly cleaned electrodes every time.
- Routine maintenance will ensure accurate readings while extending the life of the electrode.