CO2 Indicator – All Angle View – I 690:
- Allow you to monitor the CO2 level in your tank from any angle.
- With smart design to prevent any chance of pill of the indicator solution.
- Reusable color chart sticker provides convenience in location change of the sticker.
How to use
- Take apart the CO2 indicator.
- Ass 1cc of indicator solution to the reservoir then reattach the CO2 indicator firmly.
- Submerse the CO2 indicator vertically and attache to the desired location inside the tank by sucton cup.
- Stick the color chart on the glass wall of the tank ( the position to cover the suction cup) to read the CO2 level in your tank.
- Change solution evey 2-4 weeks. Solution change at water change is NOT necessary.