C 1600 Canister Filter:
This appliance is our most recent designed external canister filter. It is has the feature of high efficiency, big capacity and multi-functional Filter. The filter is easy to set up, maintain and clean.
- The filter is used below the aquarium, below the aquarium.
- To install the filter, bend and place the two valves in the place that joins the inner (in) / outer (out) written pump.
- Adjust the hose to the required length.
- Make sure the hose is not bent, gently fix the valve heads and tighten the union nuts to ensure that the connection points of both heads are intact.
- Connect the other end of the In (In) hose to the inlet pipe and connect the other Out valve head hose to the fountain pipe, then turn the valve head ball.
- To start, vacuum the air from the filter and press at least 4 to 5 times to fill the water. When the water outlet pipe is filled with water, stop pressing the air vent button, then plug the plug to start the filter operation.
|Suitable Water Volume|