Aquaforest Fresh AF Lava Soil is a natural substrate based on volcanic lava, which is enriched with essential minerals for plant growth. When used, it slowly releases the substances contained within it, feeding the plants.
- Natural and does not cause any side effects
- Rich in minerals
- Size of the granules varies from 1 to 8 mm
- Natural soil based on volcanic lava, enriched with essential minerals for plants
- Recommend that you carefully dispense other fertilizers for the first six months after being added. This will help to control an over accumulation of micro-nutrients
How To Use:
- Sprinkle a 7 cm layer of AF Lava Soil over the tank base. Cover the substrate with water, and plant. Once planted, fill the aquarium to the top with water